Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hello, Blogger

light trails Pictures, Images and Photos

It seems perfectly good to do a short introduction of myself for my first post rather than posting something random.

Hey. My name is Hedda. I am fourteen years old. I'm a Filipino, and I can't say that I'm proud of being one as to the current status quo of our country. But I am proud to be Asian, and to be Filipino. It sounds a bit ironic, but you get the point. I'm a Christian, and no, I don't follow the Christian stereotype. I don't shove my opinions on people's throats. I like talking to people because of what they share, especially those who have other religions, beliefs. I enjoy learning about other cultures because I believe that theirs are really colorful.

I'm single but I'm not looking. When the time comes, then that's where it would come. I am infatuated with someone, and I hope that they like me back because he's the only guy in the world who can make me smile just by existing.

I'm easy to get along with, and I easily get attached. You probably wouldn't like me if you're very sensitive. I can be tactless and sarcastic at times, and sometimes I tend not to notice when I've offended others. I rarely admit that I'm wrong, but I do know how to apologize when I realize that I've hurt others' feelings. Apologies are the hardest things to do, and I'm a very sincere person. It hurts me to lose someone in my life, but someone better always come along.

I'm okay with "green" jokes, and everything else. I'm not easily provoked, but I can get agressive. I either go with the flow, or just stay behind. I laugh at lots of things. It's easy to make me fall into giggles and cry tears of happiness.

Just because I can sound stupid and superficial doesn't mean I am. I'm intelligent. I give my best in everything I do. I'm lazy and a procrastinator, but I'm not STUPID or unintelligent. Don't ever call me stupid, because I'm not. on't try to correct me when I'm wrong because you'll just fail.

Know it alls and prim and proper people annoy me especially when they don't know how to loosen up. Geez. It's life. You only get through that thing once.

I'm not good in Math or Science, but I'm trying.

I'm afraid of rejection and failure, and I can be a perfectionist at times but still feel that I have not met everyones expections. I know that I'm perfect and that I can't please anybody, but seeing the disappointment in their faces makes me feel sad.

I'm nice, I don't bite. Let's be friends!

0 comments: