Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I'm walking on a tight rope

I can't help it but think about him all day long. We're worlds apart, but yet I feel a strong connection between the two of us. I get jealous of every girl who talks to him. I want to tell everyone to f*ck off and leave him alone. I want to be the only one he sets his eyes on. I'm jealous.

Isn't it funny? I'm an only child, and I never get jealous of my friends' toys or anything. If my parents don't notice things I do, I don't feel a tad jealous. Apparently, infatuation affects me differently. I can be possessive of things I own or want. If possible, I want to be the only one who has that one. But seemingly enough, there's this one thing that I can't have, and the more that I realize how I can't have them, the more I pine for them and think about getting them.

He captivated me the first time we met. He may not be the most attractive person in the world, but still he captured my eyes. He's not the type of guy whom you'd give a second look. He's pretty ugly, to be blunt, but still, he captured me. He captured me because of the attitude he possesses. I never look into a person's face, yet what they can give.

I just hope that someday, when we meet again, he'd still remember.

I wish you well my love.
Goodnight.

1 comments:

Vaguely Veronica said...

And I thought I was the only one who could care less about appearances. xD

And I can be pretty jealous myself. =/ I do everything not to show it because I know I should be above it, but it affects me despite all opposing logical conclusions.

I hope this works out for you, Hedda. [: You deserve it.<3