Sunday, March 29, 2009

Earth Hour 'o9


After participating in last year's Earth Hour, I was pretty excited for another Earth Hour. Last year, it was only our house who did Earth Hour in our neighborhood. I'm glad that this year, more people have heard about it and joined the said event.

So, there I was waiting for 8:30 when majority of our neighbors' house got dark. Seriously! They were way early. Probably excited. We switched our lights at precisely 8:30. I used the official website's timer to be accurate enough.

Everyone was pretty excited and proud of themselves for participating Earth Hour. I went outside our house and talked with a few of my neighbors to kill time.

9:30 came, and it was bright again. Or so I thought. It was only OUR HOUSE. Our neighbors way overdid Earth Hour. But since it's for a good cause, I don't exactly think they're being hyperbole or a hypocrite upon doing that.

So that was my Earth Hour. (:

0 comments: