Thursday, March 12, 2009

In this Kaleidoscope World


RIP Francis "Kiko" Magalona
1964-2009

I just have to put that in there. I used a line from his song Kaleidoscope world. Anyway, he died a week ago, so I'm a bit late. I wanted to go to his funeral because they're allowing the public to visit him. Sadly, it was during the CEM exams, and there are going to be a lot of people on weekends. Besides, Dad doesn't want to go. So meh.

I'm listening to his song Kaleidoscope world right now. I have to admit, I'm not a big fan of rap, but he's good. Now that he's gone, "Bagsakan" is not going to be complete now.

He has done a lot in the Philippines. In fact, he has this store called Lokalidad which sells nationalist shirts. I am yet to buy one. I've been eyeing this shirt since the first time I saw their booth in Alabang.

To FrancisM, you'll always have a special place in everyone's hearts.

0 comments: