Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I've been dancing around the truth

The NAT exam is finally over. To tell you honestly, I was nervous for this exam. It's my first time to take this kind of exam and everyone is making a big deal out of it. In my point of view, it's just an exam. The difference though is that we'll get ranked among the other examiners from all over the country. Sounds big, right?

Anyway, I don't really want to blog about the NAT. Do you seriously want to read about something like that? An exam?

Let me just say that, as all exams go, it wasn't easy.

Hmm, so I've been thinking. It's ALMOST the end of the school year. Next year, I'll be a "junior". I don't want that. It means that Magdalene would be separated. Some would transfer schools, and some would placed in a different section. I don't want that. Our bond is different comparing it to last year's. I liked my freshman year so much. The teachers were great, and so was my section. This year, is different. To say that it's better is an understatement.

I'm going to devote a whole blog entry to Magdalene. :)

0 comments: