Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Lazy, lazy, lazy.

I'm the first to admit that I'm lazy. People don't need to tell me I'm lazy. I know it, I'm aware of it. It's just that even though I try to focus myself on doing something, I seem to drift off and do something else. Something which is of lesser importance and yet I'd be able to finish it. Like now. I should be rewriting my letter for the contest but look what I'm doing, I'm blogging. I keep on taking breaks though and adding a few sentences here and there. I'm sure I'd do better if I stop procrastinating and do something with great concentration. If you cut off the internet on my computer, I'd probably freak out. I've had the internet since I was in 4th grade, and now, I can't seem to leave or not get in touch with my computer even for a day.

I'm jealous of people who have the sense of initiative in their beings. In such a way that even though they're in the computer, they don't get carried away by the treats it give.

I hope I'd be one of them someday.

0 comments: