Monday, March 9, 2009

So, hai.

It's past 7:30 PM and I just woke up. Classes were cut short and I arrived home at 3:30. I was so exhausted that I fell asleep. The air conditioning was on at full blast because it was so hot. Hm. I played like this game on PSP for a few minutes but I really got sleepy. I'm not sure why I was so tired though. I barely did anything today. Maybe it's an effect of sleeping at 3:00 AM last Sunday (or Monday, more appropriately).

Well, NAT and the final exams are coming up. I've studied in the major subjects but I doubt that anything entered my brain. I'd probably reread everything I've studied and make reviewers. I really want to get a high grade this fourth quarter. My Math grade went down 2 points, although my monthly exams and periodical exam score is high enough. I can be a bit grade conscious especially in subjects I'm most likely to fail. I'm azn, what do you expect? :)

So, I got back the letter I did for the contest today. Did I mention that the contest is going to be a national and then international one? I didn't? Well now you know. I'm not really sure I wanna enter it now, but it's going to be worth huge points. Besides, it's something worth trying out to.


0 comments: