Thursday, April 9, 2009

All good things eventually end and get washed down the drain.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NADINE! (:

I have all the time to blog now, but somehow this is the only time that you would be able to make some sense out of my ramblings. Everyone who joined the PSYSC Youth Summer Camp are back, meaning everyone else on my iM list are online once again. I regret the fact that I didn't join even though my parents are good with it. I didn't join because I didn't feel like going. If I'm not wrong, majority of my Zaicantara family were there. So, I'm like feeling contented because I didn't join, and somehow there's a teeny weeny bit of regret flowing through my veins for not joining. Next year? Well, no.

After so much planning and looking for a private resort to rent, our farewell party is definitely sure. We'll be having the so-called party in Villa Silvana in San Antonio, BiƱan. Transportation is still a problem but we're probably going to rent a jeep rather than commute because it would be more expensive to commute. I'm still not sure if I'm going to go. I have a great feeling that Gay Glare would be there, and his existence is enough to annoy my whole vacation. Not that I would be hanging out with him if I did go, but he always finds a way to get to me and annoy the fuck out of me (oops!). He doesn't really bother me that much the way I describe him, but his words are so poignant and toxic to someone. You want the truth? I don't really want to go swimming with Magdalene. Sure, I miss them and all that, but somehow I am just not feeling it? I hope you get what I mean. It's like, I'd rather spend the day at home and talk to them through iM/Plurk or wherever else. I'm not sure why.

The Archuleta-Cook concert in Mall of Asia is coming on May 16th. I'm not that much of a fan of David Cook (I dislike Archuleta, sorry) but it would be nice to watch a concert. I get to miss out on all the concerts here even the free ones Ayala malls are giving. My Mom is a fan of Archuleta although she doesn't like the song Crush. Anyway, the concert tickets for up front costs about Php 6K, so two tickets would cost Php 12K+. The cheapest tickets are for Php 350, but it's going to be a standing room, and seeing how short I am and how far we are, I bet all I can see is heads but at least hear them. The cheapest tickets if I want a seat is around Php 3.5K. Not so expensive, but my Mom is still hesitant about it.

Holy week is almost over thank god.