Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hello world, hope you're listening.

Today has been booooring. Like, really, really boring. I feel like crying right now. I'm sick today and my ovaries are swelling like hell. I can't come to the swimming tomorrow after all. I'm too sick to come, and it's just going to be a bunch of grown ups anyway. As far as I know, there's only one kid going to be there. Oh well, good luck to her.

Ooh, just heard on the news, someone from Texas died because of the swine flu. I feel like I'm going to cry right now. It seems pathetic because I don't even know the kid, but it's just so sad. It's making my heart ache so much. Like everytime I hear someone dies, I feel absolutely sad. I keep thinking about their shattered dreams and hopes. RIP kid.

Blah, what I was going to say left my mind. I keep on thinking about the baby that died.

0 comments: