Thursday, April 30, 2009

Just a month left.

School's about to be back. Just four more weeks. Funny thing is, if you say "month", it seems really long, and if you say four weeks, it seems short. So, I'm a junior this year. This is my second to the last year of highschool, and I'm going to have prom! Ew, to be honest. I do not like to dress up or make myself "prettier" by wearing make-up. I don't like to wear dresses, and I don't understand the need to wear high-heels, which I prefer to call "massacre shoes". But that's not until February or March. I've been coming to school every Friday because of my cousin's summer orientation program for Junior Kinder and I've been seeing some "development" on the whole school. They've started to repaint the roofs in red. Or at least the covered court's roof. Then this teeny weeny space between the gazebo and the audi-gym is being covered by a roof. That area doesn't get hot whenever we pass by it anyway. Then beside the Rada Hall, they made this well, I think. I'm not so sure, but it looks like one. They've took the airconditioning out and probably replacing it. Meh. I can't wait to go back the next Friday (she doesn't have classes tomorrow, I think).

I'm a junior. Wow. I sound so big and old. And I'm not excited. Not at all. Josef told me that we'll have Miss Bayotas again this third year, and I'm glad for that. At least I know one teacher. I don't know any teachers in the third year level. Sure, I've heard about them, but I don't really know them or their faces. Haa. I fail so epically. And I also heard the Sir De Luna would be shuffling himself to the third year level to teach World History. Goody. We'd have him again. That's pretty exciting. He's a great teacher, interesting too.

So, yeah. My junior life is about to start in a month a few days!

2 comments:

arowbelle :)) said...

not ms bayotazzzzzzzz...!
im so gonna flunk juniors math :(
mm...by interesting(sir de luna) you mean..perverted? or am i wrong?

HeddaHardcore™ said...

Hm? Ms. Bayotas is great. It's a matter of technique. I enjoyed the last two months of Math.

And no, tyvm. Don't you think he's interesting? =/