Monday, April 20, 2009

Q&A's

The graphic was made by me, for a personal touch. Anyway, the purpose of this blog is to answer all the questions which people asked me a long time ago. If you want to ask a question, just leave a comment, and once I've accumulated a lot more questions, then that's the time I'd blog a version two of this. If not, I'd just edit this one. So keep asking!

Q: What are you planning to take in college?
A: As of now, I have no idea what I want to take in college. But I'm thinking of journalism, communication arts, or digital arts.

Q: Are you a virgin?
A: Yes, I am! Would you like to pop me cherry?

Q: How tall are you?
A: I think the proper question for that is "how short are you?". I'm only 5 feet 1 and a half inch.

Q: Why do boys have nipples?
A: So that they can put a lovely nipple ring on it! ;)

Q: How much time do you spend on the computer?
A: I can spend as much as 20 hours in it.

Q: Are you the one who writes your own blogs?
A: Yes, it's me.

Q: Do you have someone to edit your pictures for you?
A: No, I don't. I Photoshop all my pictures by myself.

Q: Purple?
A: Wtf?

Q: Who's better: Me or Susan Boyle?
A: Susan Boyle! Haha.

Q: Do you believe that destiny makes the person?
A: I don't believe in destiny. ;)

Q: Who's your crush?
A: You! ;*

Q: How come you have a lot of cyber accounts?
A: You're not my mom. No, kidding. I have a lot of cyber accounts because each site is pretty special in a way, and it's nice to keep my options open. Like, if I meet someone online, we'd still be able to keep in touch in another place.

Q: Why do you say perverted stuff a lot?
A: It's
fun. Try saying balls! :)

Q: What can you say about long distance relationships?
A: I've never been in one, but I wouldn't mind being in one. All I can say about them is that it usually tests the loyalty and faithfulness of each other. Seeing as they don't get to see each other every single day, and temptations are always around the corner.

1 comments:

Samey said...

Awwww! My question is on there. :)
Okay, umm...
Pie. What flavor?