Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A video of Me.

video

I'm playing Hey Jude. Ignore the very crappy quality because I took this at almost 11:00 which is the most peaceful time in our house. Unnecessary background noise came from my Father, who was washing the dishes, our neighbor's annoying dog who barked at the arrival of my other neighbor, lmao. Anyway, the left hand part sucked, because the piano sheet I was using only had the right hand notes, and the left hand notes are chords and I'm not good with improvising. I'm still working on a better improvisation, and if I do, I might take a retake. Kriss watched this sexamus thing first. (: <3

I'm working on Hey There Delilah by the Plain White T's, and I might (note: MIGHT) record it if I get bored.

I know it's not one of the best out there, but I've always wanted to hear me play the piano on record. Don't tell me to go suck my dick because I don't have one. ;) Enjoy.

0 comments: