Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Why?

WHY IS IT THAT ALL THE MEN I LIKE TURN OUT TO BE GAY?


I wish I was kidding when I typed that question. Unfortunately, I'm not. I was talking to this guy at my Mom's office this afternoon. He was a childhood friend of mine. I can remember how stinky he was and he even bit my arm once. Yeah, he's a cannibal. He's two years older than I am, meaning that he's 16. He's going to be a junior this year (yeah, he like goes to this school which has 7th grade). Ha, he got hot. And he got gay. I couldn't believe it! He said he's been gay since sophomore year, and that he feels so much better when people learned about it. Then we started having an intellectual conversation on stuff.

Believe me, I don't have anything with gay people. Like, I don't really care at all if they're gay or not because they're still people whatever their sexual orientation is. But idk why all the hot men have to be gay now. D=

0 comments: