Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday, I see your face and I can't breathe.

I'm writing this while eating a pack of Tiger Energy biscuits and a glassful of ice cold water. Meet my dinner. Just kidding. I'm going to eat some rice and vegetables tonight, and that's my real dinner.

I saw Allen's Plurk this afternoon and he was in the Taipei airport. I just remembered that they're going to the US for this summer. I didn't exactly know when they'd leave the Philippines though. So yeah, I'm not sure what state they're going to be, but I think Allen mentioned something about Texas. I asked Allen to buy me a Motion City Soundtrack shirt since I saw one online and it's only about $15.00. So yeah, I can definitely pay him back once school returns. That is, IF he really did buy the shirt, or the pins which are cheaper. Yeah, I just hope that they have a nice trip and that they'd be safe.

Sarah and Frans' birthday is coming up. Sarah first, before Frans. Frans invited me to his birthday a long time ago, and I already got permission (a long time ago too). I'm not sure if I'd be allowed to go to Sarah's birthday though. The party's going to start at 10 AM and end at 3. If I do go, I can just meet my Dad in Pavilion since Sarah lives near there. I'll try getting permission from my Mom, but she doesn't know who Sarah is, so I'm not 100% sure that she'll say yes.

By the way, the list of books arrive today. There are 12 books all-in-all, and they cost Php 4,902.00, which is almost 5K. It's so darn expensive. Why are schoolbooks that expensive nowadays?

I'm into this soap opera starring Marian Rivera and DingDong Dantes. It's called And Babaeng Hinugot Sa Aking Tadyang (The Girl Pulled From My Torso, or something like that). So yeah, others might call it cheap, but I kinda liked the story. Surprising, I know. But it's really different. Anyway, it ended tonight and it's a happy ending (as always). Marian and Ding Dong are such sweet on-screen couple. I think they're officially together now, but I'm not so sure.

I slept at 5 AM yesterday (or rather this morning). I never felt so good. I hate going to bed at times when I'm not really sleepy yet. It makes me twist and turn in my bed and think of different stuff. I end up sleeping later than I'm suppose to, and I wake up all cranky and tired.

So wow, I'm getting pretty random. I'm planning to start a vlog and post it here instead of writing stuff. It wouldn't be so hard because my vlog isn't going to be fancy or anything. It would just basically be me, talking. It wouldn't be all the time. Just when an issue is starting to rise, and I'm voicing my opinion out. I'm thinking of doing one about the swine flu, my thoughts about it, yadda yadda. I'm trying to make my blog really interesting. Even though I'm sure no a lot of people read my blogs on a daily basis. Some might even just stumbled upon it because of the tags.

I uninstalled LimeWire today and decided to use YouTube to download songs. YouTube has wider horizons anyway. Not all songs I listen to can be found in LimeWire. But I reinstalled LimeWire again. Converting the videos are tiring! LimeWire totally has a new face. It confuses me a bit, but I'm learning my way around it.

0 comments: