Thursday, May 21, 2009

Frisson.

"We'll write a song that turns out the lights when both boy and girl start suddenly shaking inside. Don't waste your time, speed up your breathing, just close your eyes. We'll hope it's not for nothing at all."
- We the Kings; Secret Valentine.

I feel very wonderful right now. Extraordinarily great. Terrific. Fantastic. Grand. Whatever else is synonymous to wonderful. I bet you already know why since the quoted line in this entry is an obvious hint. I hate name-dropping so I'm not going to give out his name, although I'm sure Veronica and Kriss knows who he is, and I trust them with all my heart.

Honestly, I have no idea what I am suppose to write in here. I can't type up some sort of cliche romance going on between us because that's being dishonest. I, of course, have set my mind on some sort of fancy cliche fantasy. But that is something I'd rather share between my sould and I.

I have one thing to say: He's an extremely great person. I will not say that I have never felt this feeling before, because I had. Two years ago, with the captain of the - team in school. Come think about it. The two of them have stuff in common. They're both funny, nice, and they have great people skills. Which means they know how to get along with people.

In all honesty, I feel a certain frisson when I see his name online. S'okay, maybe I haven't seen his face yet but that doesn't matter. I don't give a damn about looks. Heck, if he was handsome, then I might have to be careful with a lot of other ladies. What matters is that he's an exceptionally amazing boy. Looks are for losers. ;D

0 comments: