Sunday, May 3, 2009

I'm so bored.

Do you really want to know what I'm doing besides blogging? I'm listening to Pokerface and refreshing HEx and MySpace on my browser. Yeah, that and thinking of something interesting to write up in here. But I'm not thinking straight, my thoughts are wandering, so I think I'd rely on my fingers for the words to type up this time.

Thadinne just came here. She's so adorable. She's one year and four months, turning five on the 23rd, and she's just "awww!". She didn't stay for long though, they just hung out and then went home. Right now, I'm regretting that I didn't come with my parents to Salitran, to my aunt. Apparently, my aunt had sent some packages over, I'm not so sure. My Mom texted me, saying that there were a lot of clothes there, and I'm lucky because it's green, my favorite color. I didn't get her message so I didn't bother to reply. I just hope that they brought some of those home. I haven't bought new clothes in forever. I'm just not interested. I dress because it's illegal to be outside, naked. I don't get the point of buying those so-called "in" clothes, and then once they're out of style, they're stuck in your closet to rot because you can't wear them anymore. Me? I just wear polo's or shirts, and jeans. Then every now and then, capris. But yeah, that's basically it. The footwear I always wear are Chucks, for the reason that they are the most comfortable and dependable footwear. If I wear high-heels, I'd have a feeling that my feet will break from walking too much. If I wear flip-flops, and then I have to cross the road, I can't imagine the germs entering my feet, plus, what if it rained and there was flood? Oh yuck. Can you just imagine? So, yeah. Chucks or sneakers or rubber shoes are the best shoes to wear. Trust me.

Plurk has a problem right now, and it's annoying me. It takes forever to load, and sometimes it just gets stuck. And then when I click on a link, it would say that Plurk had an error, I'd refresh it again and it would freeze. What the hell? It seems like I'm the only one experiencing this problem. If you don't know what Plurk is, it's like Twitter but with more drama, especially on the karma thing.

My parents aren't home yet, and there's no food. I'm hungry.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes plurk is frikking stoopid. -robelle