Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Cinco de Mayo morning.

Good morning Baltimore!

I refuse to say "Good morning Philippines!" because that's not the song, and it doesn't sound right. I woke up at 4:00 AM this morning. I can't fathom how it happened. I slept at somewhere between 12:00-1:00 AM, so technically, I should be awake by 9:00 or 10:00 tops. I really tried my best going back to sleep, but I can't. I was the first one awake in our house. I wanted to get on the computer but my Grandma might check and tell me to go bed. She refuses to believe that we can wake up earlier than her. I just played Brooktown High on my PSP. I heard her check on me, but I was so hidden in my bed she didn't see me at all. By 5:00, I realized that I was going nowhere with the game and everyone was starting to hate my character. I closed the game and listened to Nevershoutnever! I brought my PSP in the bathroom and took a shower. Hmm. Listening to Nevershoutnever! is good. By the time I got out, it was already 5:30. I tried calling my Mom because she might be late for work. She left for work at a little past six, and my Dad drove her outside or village to the jeepneys. I got on the computer.

I've been on the computer since six. It's 9:20 AM now. I'm talking to Kriss on MSN <3>

0 comments: