Saturday, May 23, 2009

Some stuff.

These are some "quotable quotes" I remember from sophomore year. I know this is a long time ago, but I just remembered a few when I opened this random notebook which I had no idea of its existence, until now. Most of them were enunciated in our native tongue which I translated into English.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Me: Oh god, look at your ugly *fake* girl friend.
Eudes: Not ugly, REALLY UGLY!
***
Maurice (Mary's Brother): This is Maurice. If you're going to show my sister another nude picture again, I'm going to log out Y!M.
Me: O_O
***
Me: Agent Rockstar (some guy we don't know) is mentally challenged.
Kyna: What do you mean?
Me: Retarded.
Kyna: Haha, yeah! He says hello but he doesn't reply back.
***
Kyna: Hey is R---- (random guy we don't know) your friend on Plurk?
Me: What is his username?
Kyna: R----
Me: No, why?
Kyna: He plurked this: R---- is picking his nose.
Me: Omg, wtf?
Kyna: And then the replies are: wipe it on something; wipe it on me.
Me: My tummy hurts from laughing right now.
***
Wilbur: Will you please let the girl sit down? (Girl means Ara, he was referring to Arwin)
Arwin: They're already sitting!

Okay, so, I'ma explain. We always tease Arwin for having a feminine side.
***
Syd (wearing Alyssa's glasses over his glasses): X-ray vision! -points to Arwin-
Syd: PINK! -like his underwear-
Arwin: Naaah. The color just faded.
***
Miss EstraƱero: What comes into your mind when we say tissue? (like Biology, tissue)
Arwin: Joy bathroom tissue.
***
Syd: I drink Lactacyd!
Francis: What are you, a vagina?
Syd: I drink Lactacyd to neutralize my esophagus and speed up my peristalsis!
Me: Is the esophagus even acidic?
Alyssa: I don't know! I just started laughing at Francis.

2 comments:

kynaaa said...

yeah! \m/
i'm one of those people who's..:)

YEAH! HAHA

tanana said...

"Syd: I drink Lactacyd!
Francis: What are you, a vagina?
Syd: I drink Lactacyd to neutralize my esophagus and speed up my peristalsis!
Me: Is the esophagus even acidic?
Alyssa: I don't know! I just started laughing at Francis."
FUNNEH. XD