Friday, May 29, 2009

Weddings and Insomnia.

"Can we make this right? Turn one into two, that's me and you. Baby, baby, tell me what's it gonna be. Baby, baby, show me what's it gonna be."
-Josh Golden; Baby, Baby.

I feel apathetic. Is this what happens when nothing exciting ever happens to your life? It's been too long. When people ask me what I feel, I usually say Okay, or fine which translates into meh. I'm not bored, I'm not sick, I'm feeling fine but not enough to actually say it. Apathetic may be the most accurate term to ever use.

Just a few things. Number one, I'm getting married on this Harry Potter forum I joined. Don't worry, it's nothing close to pedophelia. The site itself is PG, so don't exaggerate your thoughts. So, I'm getting married to Nessa (yes, she's a girl, and no we're not gay). She calls me Harold out of an inside joke which you probably wouldn't get, so I won't even bother telling it. Right now, it's the most exciting event in my ever so boring life. Oh wait, I remember. I don't have a life. I have existence and divine intervention. If I have a life, I wouldn't be on the computer for more than 12 hours. It's good not have one anyway, I'm free from stress!

Going back to the "wedding", some of my Hex friends are going to be there. I asked Nessa for a Christian wedding. Don't mind that. Make-believe wedding or not, I want it Christian. Then, we're going to have a wedding scrapbook, and stuff. It's tiring, looking at it. I'm otiose, and no one can do anything about it, even if you hit me.

I've been going to the computer extra early these days. Especially if I want to talk to Izzy, Nessa and a few others. I'm definitely sure that I'm an insomniac. I can't seem to get sleep earlier than 3AM no matter how I try. This is not good. Not good at all.

0 comments: