Saturday, June 13, 2009

Hate is a strong word.

I hate this. I promised myself that I will NEVER, EVER read his blog again. But I did today. I hate it. He got me hooked back to that song. I hate him. I really do. No wait, I don't. IDON'THATEYOU, honest.

It's just. Everything.

Why does he have to carry all the perfection in the world? I hate it how he makes me envious, and yet I make him envious. I hate it how he talks to me every now and then just to say "hi" and I get all shy and pathetic. I hate it how he loves to give those sweet comments which make me blush.

It all started way back in 2007. I met him through a friend and I thought he was a God. He was good at everything I want to be good at. I was extremely glad to be friends with him. He was the nicest, and most sincere guy ever. He was honest. He was a good friend.

To you pal, I'm sorry that we never got to be so close like I hoped we would be. I drifted away and avoided you. I was glad that you didn't push yourself. I was happy and relieved that you understood. You understood that I don't open myself up. You understood that I don't want to get tight with you.

I am wrong, I admit it.

I loved you, pal. That's why I drifted away.

I miss everything. Our late night cheesy conversations filled with nothing but emoticons, our endless singing together, and just the simple talkings. I understood that we'd never get to see each other up close for different reasons. But I pinky promise, we'd go to the same college. You're a best friend to me, and I regret the fact that I avoided you.

We need to talk soon. I'll wait for you to get up for the late night.

I should stop listening to the song. It makes me miss you more, and I don't know. :/ I just. asdfjkl;

I love you, bffaeae. <3

0 comments: