Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Little Insight Won't Make This Right

After last year's interesting debate match in UP Los Baños, I don't think I'd do it again this year. The Asian Parliamentary format is exciting, but I don't think debate it something I should push through. You see, I used to think I was a candidate for an excellent debater. But now, I don't think I am a fine debater. I'm not sure what Miss Miralles saw in me when she asked me to join the debate competition. Maybe it's because I'm experienced with the Oregon-Oxford type of debate. I'm not saying that I'm a terrible debater. That would be lying and I'm definitely not being modest either. I'm just a decent debater. In fact, I would most likely back out in such competitions unless I'm the only possible one left to join OR I was the first one asked to join (meaning, they think I have the skill). But I don't know. I've decided to devote my time to the school newspaper. After all, that's where I consider myself to be good at.

Okay, so I was just talking to Gabbs and she just confirmed that Arwin is really going to Brent (an International School about 15 minutes from CSA). He got a scholarship. Oh my God, I seriously asphyxiated. I feel so sad. Sure, Arwin is just a friend, but he is a good friend. I'd miss him. I'm not exactly sure if that is really going to HAPPEN, but anyway, I hope we'd get to see him again. I'd miss his jokes and everything.

Enough of that. :x

We had the Diagnostic Exams. I have no comment about it.

Next week, we'll have our Unit Test. Eeeeh. The only thing I'm happy for it is that we'd have half day classes.

Ooh, my birthday is in a month! I'm sorta excited for it. I've heard that 15 is an epic age. Another thing is that Harry Potter 6th is about to be shown. Yay!

Hmm, just so you know, I love you. (: ♥

0 comments: