Monday, June 29, 2009

Procrastination, Herald Work, Eating Problem

I haven't procrastinated since school started and I miss procrastinating. I do have to admit though, it's so much better to listen in class while a discussion is going on rather than doing homework for the next subject which I used to do a lot. Today though, I'm going to procrastinate the whole afternoon and cram for the tests tomorrow. Comparing tomorrow's tests to today's, I think tomorrow will be easier except for Chemistry. Oh God. I absolutely despise Science no matter how good the teacher is. It's just the bane of my existence. When I'm President, I'm going to make Science subjects mandatorily for half an hour, and exclude them from tests, haha.

But anyway, today was a good day. The only thing that bothered me was the heat. It's 33C/91.4F today and it's not even summer. Good thing the school had airconditioning. I thoroughly enjoyed the coldness of our room. I didn't know how hot it was outside when I went out of the lobby. I started sweating. It's disgusting, I know. I wanted to burn my school uniform. The skirt is made of some thick unknown material and my blouse isn't exactly the perfect shirt to wear if you're going to sweat. It was sick. I took off my uniform upon arriving home.

I got on the computer in hopes of finding Ty online, but he's not. So, I decided to continue watching Harry Potter the Musical but the videos were deleted. Hopefully, they'll put it back up. I'm not yet done watching the whole thing and so far it's been interesting.

I just opened my Multiply today and surprise, surprise! I got an invitation from the Augustinian Herald, the school's official publication club. I immediately checked the site because it's bound to have some updates, and I was right. Our Editor in Chief already posted the assignments which are due on July 2nd. Darn. Good thing I only have two assignments to do.



See? My only problem is how to start the Opening of Classes news report. As far as I can remember, the only thing that happened out of the ordinary was the seminar regarding the Influenza A H1n1 scare. But I'm not sure that I'm supposed to focus my report on the short seminar right? Oh well. I'd do this later or tomorrow. Believe it or not, I don't procrastinate when it comes to my Herald work. I take this seriously. I actually want to be Editor-in-Chief or Copyreader by next year. It's been a dream.

I got my braces adjusted last Saturday and compared to my last month's adjustment, my teeth hurts badly right now. It was like the first time I got my braces. I can't eat again and I hate it passionately. Biting with my incisors is excruciating. Ugh. I should be used by this, but I suppose the fact that she added something to my left front teeth and changed the wire should be the reason why it hurts. Anyway, I chose clear as the rubber's color again. It might have been placed too tight. Oh well. At least I'm off to losing a few pounds again.

But seriously though, I'm very hungry right now and all we have at home are those biscuits which are a pain to bite. Chewing is easy, but biting really hurts.

Meh, I'm going to sleep this hungriness away. Ciao.

0 comments: