Saturday, June 6, 2009

Sections and Misconceptions

I went to school just before lunch time to check my section. When I went to the lobby, it was full of high school students and they were all looking at their sections. There was simply no way for me to squeeze in with them. I saw Michelle and Regine and they told me that I'm going to be St. Clare of Montefalco which is the, not bragging, pilot section. They then proceeded to tell me who was removed and all that. Since there were no people looking at the sections for the kindergartners, I went there and checked my cousin's section.

Grade: Junior Kinder
Section: Blessed John the Good
Time: 9:30 - 11:30 AM

5.) De Claro, Shianne Olivette V.

One thing I'm thinking about it why do they get complicated sections to spell? They use the same sectioning with the freshmen. They barely know how to write, and they have to write something long as that? Funny.

Year: III
Section: St. Clare of Montefalco
Time: 7:00 AM - 4:30 PM

12.) Damasco, Hedda M. (That's right, I don't have a second name)

It annoys me that Clare is spelled as C-l-a-r-e. I've been used to spelling it as C-L-A-I-R-E that I automatically write Claire whenever I am to write it. Hurray for compulsions!

I already know who our adviser is, thanks to Criselle. I can't say I'm absolutely ecstatic that It's (there I go again with censoring gender pronouns) going to be our adviser. For one, I have no idea as to how It handles students, but from what I heard, It's pretty fantastic and popular with everyone. But that is WITH normal students. Students, in which I'm going to be blunt with, don't do in studying. Apparently, we're aliens because other people see us differently. Thank God, someone finally admitted to me that they see us as people who don't know the meaning of fun unless it crosses our path. I was happy to clear it out with her, and explain to her that we also have fun. It's just different from theirs. I just hope our adviser won't try to impress us or be different because we're the star. We're just humans with extraordinary brains. ;)

0 comments: