Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Chill.

As I'm typing this, I'm listening to Motion City Soundtrack's Last Night. I'm finally done with my Josh Golden obsession, at least for now. I still get the urge to replay him over and over again once I hear his lovely voice. Anyway, I love the new MCS, they sound so relaxing. The old one is good too, punk, but still perfect to the ears. Haha, that's actually a biased opinion. But I'm glad I got at least two of my friends hooked on MCS. Well, not exactly hooked, but they seem to like it very much.

I don't think I've ever mentioned that I am in a band. It's a band started by Frans and Jolo. I'm the keyboard-ist. The word itself gives me chills.

I'm itching badly right now. For some reason I start to itch everywhere when there's no electric fan or airconditioning. My body just can't take it. I'll itch so much that it looks like I'm having allergies. It's such a pain -scratches itch-.

I'm going to get a drink of water. Adieu.

0 comments: