Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hello, AA.

You successfully made my head stopped functioning for quite a while. Seriously.


The exam in Advanced Algebra was difficult, absolutely difficult. The first page questions were fairly easy though. I even got hopes that I'd get a score higher than forty. Ehh, the hopes were killed when I reached the 2nd or 3rd page. The questions seemed gibberish to me. It wasn't making any sense, at all.

The last page had zeroes of polynomials and synthetic division questions, so I didn't struggle that much. I actually panicked when I saw the clock at 10:45 and I was still on the twenty-first question.

So I won't be expecting to receive a line of 9 in AA on my card. I've come to expect an 86? That is, if my score is exactly 30.

Damn it, AA. Why the hell are you so ferocious? D:

0 comments: